Hi Jeremy, all

maybe it is already not needed, but just in case file locations are below

======== Log output for today's runs Run 7796.20 ================
/lustre/expphy/work/hallb/hps/data/physrun2016/tpass1/logs/hps_007796.20_R3.9_J8_OS7.err
2017-05-22 21:16:59 [INFO]
org.hps.conditions.database.AbstractConditionsObjectConverter getData ::
id: 324
name: svt_calibrations
runStart: 4823
runEnd: 999999
tableName: svt_calibrations
collectionId: 3
updated: 2016-12-05 22:10:43.0
created: 2015-04-20 02:01:55.0
tag: eng_run
createdBy: omoreno
notes: Pedestals and noise generated using run 4823.

June2016 log files for 7786.20 are not preserved, but 8054 which run on
Oct 2016 is below,
same problem exists for 8054 as well.
/work/hallb/hps/data/physrun2016/pass0/logs/hps_008054.27_R3.9.err