> 1) I'm confused, the conditions record that cause this problem was
> modified in December of 2016. However, Rafo found a log file that
> shows this issue was present in October of 2016.  This is strange.
Omar sorry, the log file path was correct, but I pasted wrong text for
Oct 2016,
This should be the correct one, i.e. table is created on 2016-02-26
14:42:17.0
/work/hallb/hps/data/physrun2016/pass0/logs/hps_008054.27_R3.9.err
2016-10-19 17:02:02 [INFO]
org.hps.conditions.database.AbstractConditionsObjectConverter getData ::
id: 1397
name: svt_calibrations
runStart: 7566
runEnd: 99999
tableName: svt_calibrations
collectionId: 20
updated: 2016-02-26 14:42:17.0
created: 2016-02-26 14:42:17.0
tag: eng_run
createdBy: phansson
notes: Pedestals and noise. Loaded using SvtConditionsLoader.

Rafo