Dear DESC Grid enthusiasts,

  A couple of announcements.  First, we will hold a catch-up meeting on Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 BST using bluejeans.  It has been a challenge to find an acceptable time and date; if you are unable to join the meeting, you may still leave comments in advance and read the minutes after the fact (see below).

  Next, because some of you do not have access to the Confluence page with the previous agendas, a new DESC-GRID shared Google Docs folder containing meeting agendae and live notes has been created here:
        https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_eNVqKMtmVEM01CQWxHa0tqRnM?usp=sharing.
An (editable) agenda for the upcoming meeting is taking form here:
        https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g7-imQ_4oBUzEkaUgQ2BiSFB84CmETvbiVWefeAeZXo/edit?usp=sharing.

  ***Please review the agenda and add topics you wish discussed.***

If you have contributions for the meeting, please link them to this page -- or, for short comments, just type them directly into the page.

  Finally, a new email list has been established for our group.  If you received this email directly, then you are already subscribed.  To use the list, send to [log in to unmask].  If others should be on this list, please let me know (name and email address) and I will subscribe them.   [If you are mistakenly on this list or wish to be removed, please let me know.]

  Hope to see you on the 16th.

   Cheers,
   - Tom

P.S. The initial email list was generated from past meeting participants and various recommendations.  Here is the current membership:
[log in to unmask]             George Beckett
[log in to unmask]          Anders Borgland
[log in to unmask]               Peter Clarke
[log in to unmask] Johann Cohen-Tanugi
[log in to unmask]                 Richard Dubois
[log in to unmask]               Marcus Ebert
[log in to unmask]            Alessandra Forti
[log in to unmask]            Tom Glanzman
[log in to unmask]             Tony Johnson
[log in to unmask]           Heather Kelly
[log in to unmask]                      Stephen Kent
[log in to unmask]                         Alexei Klimentov
[log in to unmask]              Peter Love
[log in to unmask]                    Eric Neilsen
[log in to unmask]                    Sergey Panitkin
[log in to unmask]          Hyeyun Park
[log in to unmask]            Muhammad Saleem
[log in to unmask]                    Erin Sheldon
[log in to unmask]                        Anze Slosar
[log in to unmask]                     Pavlo Svirin
[log in to unmask]                Andrew Washbrook
[log in to unmask]                    Torre Wenaus
[log in to unmask]             Wei Yang
[log in to unmask]             Joe Zuntz

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LSST-DESC-GRID list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LSST-DESC-GRID&A=1