FYI, we need to move files.

Stepan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Harut Avakian <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Clas_offline] Fwd: ENP consumption of disk space under /work
Date: June 1, 2017 at 5:01:24 PM GMT+2
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

As you can see from the e-mail below,  keeping all our work disk space requires some additional funding.

Option 3 will inevitably impact on farm operations, removing of ~20% space from Lustre.

We can also choose something between options 1) and 3).

Please revise the content and move at least 75% of what is in /work/clas  to either /cache or /volatile?

The current Hall-B usage includes:

550G    hallb/bonus
1.5T    hallb/clase1
3.6T    hallb/clase1-6
3.3T    hallb/clase1dvcs
2.8T    hallb/clase1dvcs2
987G    hallb/clase1f
1.8T    hallb/clase2
1.6G    hallb/clase5
413G    hallb/clase6
2.2T    hallb/claseg1
3.9T    hallb/claseg1dvcs
1.2T    hallb/claseg3
4.1T    hallb/claseg4
2.7T    hallb/claseg5
1.7T    hallb/claseg6
367G    hallb/clas-farm-output
734G    hallb/clasg10
601G    hallb/clasg11
8.1T    hallb/clasg12
2.4T    hallb/clasg13
2.4T    hallb/clasg14
28G    hallb/clasg3
5.8G    hallb/clasg7
269G    hallb/clasg8
1.2T    hallb/clasg9
1.3T    hallb/clashps
1.8T    hallb/clas-production
5.6T    hallb/clas-production2
1.4T    hallb/clas-production3
12T    hallb/hps
13T    hallb/prad

Regards,

Harut

P.S. Few times we had crashes and they may also happen in future, so keeping important files in /work is not recommended.
You can see the list of lost files in /site/scicomp/lostfiles.txt  and  /site/scicomp/lostfiles-jan-2017.txt