Dear Colleagues,

  We would like to draw your attention to the 2017 International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2017). It is jointly organised by IN2P3-CNRS and Irfu-CEA and will be hosted by IPHC, Strasbourg (France).

  The workshop will be held from October 23rd to 27th, 2017, at the Strasbourg Convention Center (http://www.strasbourg-events.com/en).

   Its programme addresses the physics case for a high energy linear electron-positron collider, accounting for the recent results from LHC,
and reviews the progress in the detector and accelerator designs for both the ILC and CLIC projects. It will also provide recent information
and discussions about the evolution of both projects, at the dawn of the updating process of the European HEP Strategy.

   A preliminary version of the workshop Web page may be found at http://lcws2017.iphc.cnrs.fr. Please be aware that early registration
is expected to start on Monday June 26th.

   Because of  frequent EU Parliament meetings, hotel rooms can get scarce and expensive. Early booking is therefore encouraged.
The workshop Web page will provide guidance for this purpose.

   We are looking forward to seeing you in the historical town and European city of Strasbourg.

   Marc Winter

   Chair of the Local Organising Committee

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1