Begin forwarded message:

From: Jessica Metcalfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 9, 2017 at 8:03:19 AM PDT
To: Jim Brau <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: open postdoc position at Argonne

Dear Jim,

I have an open postdoc position at Argonne National Laboratory to work on HVCMOS detector R&D based at Argonne. The position is joint between the ATLAS group and our Detector R&D group. We are looking for someone with a strong background in silicon detector related areas. There is also the opportunity to do physics analysis on ATLAS if they choose. The position is nominally for 3 years. You can find the details of the advertisement here:

https://inspirehep.net/record/1518323

Would you be able to bring this to the attention of any possible candidates and/or share to the appropriate ILC list? The deadline to apply is June 19th. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Cheers,
Jessica

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SID-ALL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SID-ALL&A=1