Hey,

I'm Vishal and I work for HackerEarth, an online community of 1M+ developers across the globe. We conduct a variety of hackathons for our community with an objective of driving open innovation.

We have recently partnered with HCL to conduct #UnitedByHCL hackathon. It's a one-of-its-kind hackathon that gives you the unique opportunity of hacking right in the middle of a football stadium. HCL, the official Digital Transformation Partner for Manchester United, has partnered with DHL, Ubisoft, and Formula-e to get developers to solve some real-world problems in the domains listed below.

If your submitted idea gets shortlisted, you will be given an all-expenses paid trip to hack at the 24-hour hackathon at the Old Trafford Stadium where you get a chance to win exclusive ManU merchandise and cash prizes.

You can register for the hackathon by clicking here. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Cheers

PS: If you don't want me to reach out to you again, just unsubscribe here or reply to this email with a request to unsubscribe.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1