Hello,

I was able to get it working well enough to see that there was no overlap
using the wireframe display option and orthographic projections, so I was
able to accomplish my goal. The current geometry tests are not
sophisticated enough to really necessitate a computer-driven intersection
test, though this may be useful in the future.

Thanks,

Kyle