Hello Alessandra,

Thanks for the response. I couldn't the SLIC method to work. I can't
install SLIC, due to compatibility issues, on my local machine and it was
struggling to use X11 forwarding from a machine where it does work.
However, I found a Python script on the same page that I was able to get to
render, so it fixed my problem anyway. This properly shows the vacuum box.

Thanks,

Kyle