Hi Grigoriy and Natalie,

Thanks a lot.  Natalie, when will you be at the gym today?

Cheers,
Yun-Tse

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Cramar, Natalie A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Actually, I will be at SLAC gym today to play for a little while before my softball game so I am happy to play as well.

Thank you,

Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]edu [mailto:[log in to unmask]stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Ayzenshtadt, Grigoriy
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:12 AM
To: Tsai, Yun-Tse <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: slac-badminton <[log in to unmask]edu>; Kau, Ricardo <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Brachmann, Axel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SLAC-BADMINTON] Badminton activities?

I am out of office today.

Ricardo,  Brian and Axel,

Will you play today?

Thank you,

Grigoriy
________________________________

From: Tsai, Yun-Tse
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:35:08 PM
To: Ayzenshtadt, Grigoriy
Cc: slac-badminton; Kau, Ricardo; [log in to unmask]; Brachmann, Axel

Hello Grigoriy,

Thank you for the reply!  Can I join tomorrow?

Cheers,
Yun-Tse

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Ayzenshtadt, Grigoriy <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]stanford.edu> > wrote:

        Hi Yun-Tse,

        Very often people are playing badminton M-Th.  Ricardo and I try to play M-Th between 5:30 PM (6 PM) and 7 PM.  Axel plays on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 5:30 PM and 7 PM.  Brian and his friends from Zoox are also coming a few times a week.

        Thank you,

        Grigoriy