That worked. Thanks!

________________________________
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:47:35 PM
To: Bradley T Yale; Nathan Baltzell
Cc: hps-software; Graham, Mathew Thomas; Graf, Norman A.
Subject: Re: Very few events being readout with current jar

Hi, Bradley.

You need to update your MC scripts that used to use the "-Ddetector=DetName" etc. - they will no longer work to setup the conditions system.  Instead use the command line args '-d' for the detector and '-R' for the run number with the job manager or evio2lcio from the command line.  For 2015 readout configuration you should be able to use run 5772.

If that doesn't work and you still get the wrong conditions loading then please send the exact commands you are running so I can investigate.

--Jeremy