Dear colleagues,

as an update to the call for contributions that we have sent around yesterday, we are happy to announce that there is now only one stream of MDI/Detector Integration/Polarisation sessions that is open for contributions from CLIC and ILC. We are also very happy that Lau Gatignon from CERN has agreed to join the groups of conveners.

Again, please let us know if you plan to contribute to the sessions until October 9th,

Thanks and best regards,

Karsten Buesser
Lau Gatignon
Tom Markiewicz
Sabine Riemann
Yasuhiro Sugimoto
Toshiaki Tauchi

Dr Karsten Buesser
DESY (FLC), 22603 Hamburg, Germany
phone: +49 40 8998 1913
mobile: +49 40 8998 9 1913

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Karsten Buesser
19. September 2017 um 09:39
Dear Colleagues,

the next International Workshop on Linear Colliders (LCWS2017) will take
place in Strasbourg, France, from October 23 to 27, 2017:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7645/overview

If you would like to contribute to the parallel sessions on
Machine-Detector Interface, Detector Integration, and Polarisation,
please send the title and a short abstract of your talk to the session
conveners until Monday, October 9th.

Thanks and best regards,

Karsten Buesser