Dear friends and enthusiasts working towards a future e+e- collider,

  a very special event takes place in the near future:
the 2017 International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2017)
will be held in Strasbourg during the week of October 23-27, 2017:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/7645/

Please, feel invited to send us (best: to all of us) abstracts about
your studies on Higgs and Electroweak Physics for our parallel session.
Abstracts are welcome from both the theoretical and experimental
communities.

Please send us all your talk title/abstract or short description of your
new results until

  *** September 29, 2017***,

so that we could start with organizing our sessions.
Of course, abstracts only submitted later and on short notice can only
be considered if there are still free slots available in our agenda.

Therefore, please, do not wait and send us your ideas as soon as
possible! ;-)

We are looking forward to your exciting results, your talks and your
participation, see and hear you soon!

Best wishes,

Graham, Gudi, Heidi, Jorge, Junping, Manqi and Tim

*PS. Early registration deadline is Sept. 16th. PPS. Apologies if you
receive this multiple times. (at least all at once ...)*

--
Graham W. Wilson
Professor

(U)