Dear all

we have received the request to circulate this invitation from our CEPC
colleagues

<quote>
We are going to have an International Workshop on the High Energy
Circular Electron Positron Collider (CEPC) in Beijing this coming
November 6-8.  The workshop aims at gathering scientists from around the
world, involved in different scientific projects, to explore the physics
and research potential of the CEPC. We are inviting people from all
accelerator projects (FCC, ILC, LHC) interested in collider R&D and
future physics to attend.
One main purpose of this workshop is to elevate the CEPC study group to
an international organization, by expanding the international participation.

A detailed announcement of the workshop is in attachment.
</quote>

Best wishes
Andy and Marcel

--