Hi all,
I noticed that with the latest hps-java versions many of my jobs
requiring reconstruction + info extraction for alignment of 2015 data fail
due to LSF memory usage limit (on SLAC batch system).

Since the alignment part did not change, I suppose some more memory usage
is required for the reconstruction, when compared to previous versions
(this is strange, though, since these failures only happen for 2015 data,
not for 2016 runs as far as I can see).
Did something change in the latest versions (4.0 of hps-java) which could
be the source of this memory increase?
Which memory limit would you suggest to modify the 4 GB default to get job
come to completion? (I could try random values but if you have a wiser
estimation on the momery increase it could be more useful).
Thanks, cheers
     Alessandra