Hi,

Moved this discussion to the software list...

Release options:

- end of day today

- tomorrow morning

- Monday Nov 27

I will be gone all next week without my computer available, and I know many others are going to be gone for the holiday.

There is one remaining fix that we are waiting on (dPhi error in tracking).

If we want to verify/check output using analysis code, then it is probably not possible to release by the end of the day today unless someone does this immediately.

I am leaning towards making the 4.0 release at the end of the day today and then making additional “patch” releases as necessary (4.0.1, etc.).  I would strongly suggest that we not run the pass using an hps-java snapshot, if at all possible.

Join the #project-2015pass7 channel on Slack to discuss in more detail.

—Jeremy