Thanks, yes… I think MC can help, but unless the MC ECal has the same misalignments as in data, it’s not a perfect test.  I’m not quite sure what to do about that except to get the ECal alignment into the data as well as possible.  Pretty much anything we do with triggered data can have such effects - so maybe FEE tracks from pulser data?  Something to keep thinking about.

Tim