Hello hps-software,

We are working to finalize the hodosocpe geometry, but there are a few remaining steps I wanted to ask about.

First, we would like to integrate the L0 changes into the hodoscope geometry. What do I need to do to include this? I assume it is just a matter of swapping some references around, since L0 should not directly intersect with the hodoscope.

Second, we would like to move the calorimeter back by 50 mm. Is there a parameter in the calorimeter geometry XML that allows us to do this, or does this need to be changed in the code?

Lastly, we need to integrate the hodoscope support structure into the geometry. Is there someone who can help with this? The modeling complexity for the support structure is a bit beyond my skills.

Thanks,

Kyle