Thanks Jeremy,

I appreciate your getting this done.

Enjoy the weekend,

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 6:11 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: hps-java 4.0 release

Hi,

I have made the hps-java 4.0 release which is tagged as ‘hps-java-4.0’ in the github.

This will be the release used for pass 7 on 2015 data, unless we need to make additional “patch” releases to fix bugs.

Unfortunately, I could not get the Jenkins build to complete successfully, which I will fix this for next release.  (Our project’s javadoc needs to be cleaned up.  Java 8 is much stricter about this than 7.)

The runnable jar file is available using this Nexus search:

http://srs.slac.stanford.edu/nexus/#nexus-search;quick~hps-distribution

Click the ‘bin-.jar’ next to the 4.0 search results to download it.

The github milestone for the release is here:

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/milestone/1

All closed/resolved issues are shown here:

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/milestone/1?closed=1

I downloaded the bin.jar and checked that evio2lcio runs okay.

Please let me know if you have any questions or find problems with this release.

—Jeremy