Dear Colleagues,

To facilitate testing of the output by those of us at SLAC, I have started to copy over some of the skim files. They can be found at:

/nfs/slac/g/hps3/data/engrun2015/tpass7d/skim/

Norman

From: Hps-analysis <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rafayel Paremuzyan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 4:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; hps-software
Subject: Re: [Hps-analysis] test pass 7d

Hi All,

new tpass7d is processed, which included
most of the fixes, except the "Large dphi"

No "Singular Matrix" exception is observed in this pass.

Instead One new exception types are observed
"BorderedBandMatrix decomposeBand not positive definite", however only
for 1 file

Also for some reason sever cached evio files had file size 0, and
consequently no reconstruction started on these files.
I did a ccpr on this.

Details are summarized in the confluence page:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/tpass7d

ONE thing that will be highly desirable for future debugging, is to printout
time information in a Human readable format, currently
it prints 19 digit time like this below. Is anyone know how this can be
done?
[INFO] [org.lcsim.job.EventPrintLoopAdapter] event: 30404597; time:
1431855691769105244; seq: 60000
[INFO] [org.lcsim.job.EventPrintLoopAdapter] event: 30409598; time:
1431855692068122040; seq: 65000
[INFO] [org.lcsim.job.EventPrintLoopAdapter] event: 30414597; time:
1431855692360307740; seq: 70000

Rafo