Subject: CHEP 2018 First Bulletin
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 19:16:45 +0200
From: Vassil Vassilev <[log in to unmask]>
To: chep-info (CHEP News) <[log in to unmask]>
CC: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], chep2018-chairs (CHEP2018 chairpersons) <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

   We are pleased to announce that the First Bulletin for the CHEP 2018
conference is now available. You can find it online at
http://chep2018.org/sites/default/files/bulletins/CHEP2018FirstBulletin.pdf

   The conference organizers would like to encourage you to start
working on your abstracts.

Best regards,
Peter Hristov, Petya Vasileva, Vassil Vassilev
CHEP 2018 Conference Chairs

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LSST-DESC-GRID list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LSST-DESC-GRID&A=1