Hi All,

We have opened the XLDB-2018 conference website, the online registration and call for lightning talks. This year, special consideration will be given to large-scale data management for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in production use cases. As every year, we are arranging for many superb speakers.
We also formed the organizing committee (see https://conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2018/committees), but we are still looking for ~2 people who are familiar with the XLDB and would like to help - please contact me if you are interested in helping.
Important dates to remember:
  • 02/15/2018: Abstract submission for lightning talks and posters closes
  • 02/23/2018: List of accepted abstracts announced
  • 03/02/2018: Early registration deadline
  • 04/26/2018: Online registration closes
  • 04/30/2018: Conference starts
This year XLDB will return to Paul Brest Hall, located at Munger Graduate Residences on the main Stanford Campus in the recently renovated auditorium.
I hope to see you all at the event!
You can register here at the early discounted rate: https://conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2018/

Jacek

XLDB-2018 Organizing Committee Chairman

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XLDB-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XLDB-L&A=1