Yes, the file name needs to have the same name as the detector….

On Feb 21, 2018, at 1:46 PM, Kyle McCarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Nathan,

I went to "detector-data/detectors/HPS-PhysicsRun2016-Hodoscope-v3-2pt3-fieldmap/SamplingFractions/" and copied "Ecal.properties" to "Hodoscope.properties" and then recompiled. The error still occurs, however.

I assume that it is correct to name the properties file the same thing as the detector name in the compact.xml? (It is "Hodoscope" here.) This appears to be what was done for the calorimeter.

This is all on the iss40 branch, for the record.

Thanks,

Kyle