Hi all,

Sorry to send a non-soccer e-mail. A friend at Carnegie Mellon (prof. Reeja Jayan) sent me an e-mail. She had an opening for a postdoctoral fellow. This was her message:

I have a postdoctoral fellow opening for a US citizen. Topic areas are thin films, polymers, batteries. Would you know anyone?

I thought I would pass this on since we have a varied and interesting group who may know someone who would be interested. Carnegie Mellon is in Pittsburgh.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space
O/A013D, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191