I second Brice’s suggestion. It was good for me especially with practicing passing skills.
See you all more next week, rain or shine.
Yiping

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2018, at 2:56 PM, Brice Rebsamen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There was 6 of us, we had a small but nice 3 on 3 game, and only a little bit of rain. Thanks to those who came. For the others, you shouldn't have left the rain scare you away... ^_^

I think the lesson here is that we should use this list more, especially on rainy days. I believe more people would have shown up if had known some people were going to be here.

See you next week
Brice

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1