I’m in too, thought I will probably not make the games starting past 8PM.

Petr

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Perez Gatica, Eduardo
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:32 AM
To: klystron-soccer
Subject: Stanford Spring IM league (Spring Quarter)

Hi Guys – The Stanford IM league starts on the week of April 16th, and I’ve signed up for our Soccer team to play on Tuesdays, games can be anytime from 7pm to 10pm, let me know if you are interested and I’ll send you and individual email to sign up for the team.

Tryouts start today so bring your best moves to the field today! Let’s start by 12:10pm

Cheers,

Eduardo Perez-Gatica

Project Manager

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

B028, Mail Stop 43A

650-926-7489

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1