Hi All,

We have (finally!) published full agenda for the upcoming XLDB-2018 Conference (Apr 30-May 02 at Stanford), see https://conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2018/agenda. I am happy to tell you that like in the past, we managed to secure many truly superb speakers.

For these of you who wanted to see full agenda before registering, we are extending early registration until end of this week (end of Sunday, 3/25).

We are still in need for several sponsors to cover basic costs like lunches or reception -- if your company would be able to support the event, please contact me.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the conference!

Best regards,

Jacek Becla

XLDB-2018 Organizing Committee Chair

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XLDB-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XLDB-L&A=1