Not yet. I have to discuss with the collaboration of chnaging the license
terms for everything in he XProtocol header to be BSD. I did extract out
all the binary settings and added them to the document but that document
resides on my dead computer and I have to get an external drive enclosure
to grab the files off the still living disk drive, sigh. That will hapen
next week,

Andy