Hello,

Could somebody help me with a configuration question? I have two xrootd data servers:

Server A: no authorization needed. Anybody on site can access the data (readonly);

Server B: GSI authentication/authorization needed.

If I want to put a xrootd redirector in front of the two data servers, is it possible for the redirector to redirect user requests to Server A first and only to Server B if the files are not available in Server A? All the data access are readonly, no writing.

Thanks in advance for any advice on this.

Regards,

Yujun

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1