Hi Wei,

Thanks a lot for your message. It s really good to hear no 3rd redirector is needed. I will give a try and see how it works.

Thanks again,

Yujun

From: Yang, Wei <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:58:39 PM
To: Yujun Wu; xrootd-l
Subject: Re: Help with a xrootd redirector configuration question

Hi,

This is possible with xrootd redirect (http://www.xrootd.org/doc/dev48/xrd_config.htm#_Toc496911346). In this case, you donąt need a redirector for server A and B. Users always access A, and will be (transparently) referred to B if A doesnąt have the file.

A and B can, by themselves be redirectors of xrootd clusters.

regards,
--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)