Thank you Nabil, great pictures. 👍  Also thank you Chris for the great BBQ and making arrangements for the game.(don't forget to give your ten dollar donation to Chris) And of course congratulations to all the  SLACers who participated in the game. I believe the final official score of the game was 6 for SLAC and 2 for NASA. Let's have more games like this this summer. Cheers, Rafa😊

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jinhu Song <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2018 10:25:54 PM
To: Alonso Mori, Roberto
Cc: Bouali, Nabil; klystron-soccer
Subject: Re: SLAC- NASA Soccer game Pictures

Thanks Nabil.  Must be a great game.  Feel sad and sorry that I cannot make it at the end.  Hope for next time.

Tiger

On Apr 22, 2018, at 10:22 PM, Alonso Mori, Roberto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you Nabil. They look great

On Apr 22, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Bouali, Nabil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi folks,

Just copy and paste the following URL; or select the entire text, right click and select  "open link".
Sorry, a few pictures came out a little blurry.

Best,

Nabil

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list
To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1