I need to leave at 12.50, so I’ll be out there at 12.10

On Apr 2, 2018, at 3:34 PM, Olson, Jeffrey R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Some of you may remember Neil, a nice and highly skilled UK soccer coach who played with us occasionally last fall.  He, and 1 or 2 other brits, plan to play tomorrow. They will arrive at 12:15, so let’s get an early (by recent standards) start tomorrow.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space
O/A013D, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191