Neil tells me he plans to play soccer today.  I don’t know if he will have other UK coaches with him this time.  It’s a lovely day!  Kickoff at 12:15.

Sorry I missed the SLAC/NASA game, the photos were great.  I recognize one of the NASA guys from a previous collaboration.  If he is as slow on the soccer pitch as he is taking data, I expect all 6 of SLAC’s goals came after effortlessly dribbling past him.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space
O/A013D, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191