How is this game going.  Reminder, link below to sign up.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alonso Mori, Roberto <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 2:16:32 PM
To: Olson, Jeffrey R
Cc: Perez Gatica, Eduardo; klystron-soccer; Murbach Marcus S. (ARC-RD); Christopher Koch
Subject: Nasa Game, sign in

Sounds good. I’m IN. I’ll talk to the gym guys to see if they can help with something. Chris, what do we do if we are 25 players from SLAC?

Also, here is a google doc where you can sing in and say if you are bringing something or you are giving 10$ to Chris so he can buy meat and stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18OgjHDY8my_qFXUPBYHTGBiND2JPwmwd3263iTbuVsE/edit?usp=sharing