Dear All,

Online registration for the XLDB-2018 Conference closes next week at Midnight on Thursday, April 26!

We hope you can join us for this year's conference on Monday, April 30 – Wednesday, May 2 at Paul Brest Hall, Munger Graduate Residences, Stanford University.

The agenda is packed this year with sessions on healthcare, machine learning, and Internet of Things (IoT).

Please register now to confirm your attendance at the online registration rate:

https://conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2018/

Any questions? Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or 650-736-0048.

We hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Brigid Neff

On behalf of the

XLDB-2018 Organizing Committee

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XLDB-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XLDB-L&A=1