Hello Norman,

I am analyzing hodoscope Monte Carlo - the recon was created using an unmodified version of the "PhysicsRun2016FullReconMC.lcsim" steering file, though.

Thanks,

Kyle

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 1:01 AM, Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Kyle,

Which version of the reconstruction are you analyzing?

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]edu> on behalf of Kyle McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:22 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: Track State at the Calorimeter

Hello hps-java,

I am trying to get the track state for a GBL track at the calorimeter face. I get the GBL tracks as normal:

List<Track> tracks = null;
if(event.hasCollection(Track.class, "GBLTracks")) {
tracks = event.get(Track.class, "GBLTracks");
} else {
tracks = new ArrayList<Track>(0);
}

I then attempt to get a track state:

for(Track track : tracks) {
double[] p = track.getTrackStates().get(TrackState.AtCalorimeter).getMomentum();
System.out.printf("p = <%5.3f, %5.3f, %5.3f%n", p[0], p[1], p[2]);
}

However, I get this error:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 4 out-of-bounds for length 3

It seems that the track does not have the track state for the calorimeter stored. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Kyle