Remember Graeme? If you do say hello or just join  his WCP pool. My knee is doing better, I should be back on the pitch in a couple of weeks. Rafa 😊😃👍

________________________________
From: Graeme Card <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 7:09 PM
To: Graeme L Card; Stephen; Edwin; Darren; Andy; CJ; Pilou; Brice; Ralf; Frank; Don; Alejo; Frank; Lavinia Hapi; Steve Haylett-Petty; Sukhjeet Singh; Srijan; Toni; Alan Ross; Kevin Roberts; Fiona McGibbon; Paula McGibbon; David Hector; Franciso Marugan; Ari Gamshad; Mark Smethers; Kelly Hector; Becca Bauer; Alasdair McAlpine; James Card; Sarah Rolfing; Deb Bauer; Alex Creed; Bracchus Talbot; Zac; Jeremy Bright; David Roberts; Kyuto Tashiro; David Goldstone; Shane Dennis; Camilo Garcia; Keith Clift; Rafi Kugler; Martin Moorhead; [log in to unmask]; Miranda, Rafael M.; Drev Hunt; Alex Orner; Cuda Cuda; Niels van Bakel; Ashley Deacon; Ariane Hablets; Joachim Vollaire; Ezana Raswork; Tom Dao; Tuan Le; Patrik Ernberg; CORY BELDEN; Ben Powell; Stuart; Gavin Fox
Cc: Nathan Dingler; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Corrected spreadsheet

Hi all

an eagle -eyed predictor noticed an error with the tabulation of group F - I had a misplaced "e" instead of a "g" in my expression. Would not affect you points tally but we like to be exact!

Please use this new version of the spreadsheet. If you have already sent yours in - shame on you for not noticing! - and I'll correct it when I send them back to you.

Good luck and thanks for playing

Graeme
Prediction group