Turns out the BBQ area is already reserved on June 8th… should have checked that first!

So, new date: June 1st (next week Friday!)

Please sign up to bring food and/or drink using the link below. Let’s plan to play at 4:00 and eat around 6:00. Americas vs the World?

Paul

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Welander, Paul B.
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:13 AM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Farewell Match & BBQ

Soccer crew,

Our long-time friend and player, Chris Koch, will be moving from the area next month. Let’s plan a Friday afternoon match and BBQ for June 8th to bid him farewell and best wishes. I told Chris that he was not allowed to bring any food or do any cooking, so the rest of us need to step up our BBQ games. Sign up on the Google sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lFBQnvdfNnF3ox4nMorVnNxpcpLqWvwL3DRzBad4Fzc/edit?usp=sharing

Also, can we get a volunteer to submit the alcohol permit?

Paul

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1