Hello soccer friends-First I would like to thank you all (and especially Paul) for the nice going away soccer match and BBQ.  I leave the area with a heavy heart as I will greatly miss the nice friendship and soccer and the great SLAC soccer field.
I have a moving van at my house this Saturday (9 June) and am asking anyone who might be available to help load it.  I have some people lined up (5 or 6) but more bodies just makes it go faster.  I have boxed up most of my belongings and disassembled beds, etc. The work entails just loading those items into the van to include a few dressers, sofas, chairs, etc.  I have asked people to show up at 9am. Two hours should be ample time to get the moving van loaded.  I have people scheduled in Brentwood so no traveling to unload required.  Coffee and donuts will be provided.  I live in a single story house so no stairs to contend with.
If you have some time it would be greatly appreciated.
I will be out to the field a few days this week to play; then once or so every 2 weeks when I come back in the area to visit family.
I will be keeping my same email address so I will be in the soccer loop.
The address for Saturday is 2424 Ohio Ave., Redwood City.
Thank you to all.
Chris Koch