Hi guys – The world cup is here!

Portugal vs Spain is at 11AM today, a couple of us will be watching from the gym so come and join us!

Eduardo

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Perez Gatica, Eduardo
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 3:17 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Ghori, Hamid Reishad <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Americas vs the World to celebrate the start of the world cup

Hi guys!

THE WORLD CUP KICKS OFF NEXT WEEK!

Let’s celebrate the start of the world cup by hosting an Americas vs the rest of the world game, I’ve reserved the BBQ area for next Friday in the afternoon (June 15th). Spain plays Portugal at 11AM so we could watch the game together at the gym as well, and then play in the afternoon.

Let’s start playing by 3:30pm and BBQ after, put your name down for your contribution in the google doc below.

Wear your national team’s jersey and let’s have a nice game! (also bring a white shirt)

You are more than welcome to cheer for Mexico if your national team didn’t make it into the world cup (US?)  J

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJLUXZ3ChqhKdE8KkrBxS33UdWPrTomdCxGLzSBvR00/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Eduardo Perez-Gatica

Project Manager

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

B028, Mail Stop 43A

650-926-7489

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1