> On Jun 14, 2018, at 10:06 AM, Andrew Hanushevsky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Brian,
>
> I believe that people do use EPEL to install on RH machines, so yes, it's stock. US people, of course, don't use EPEL (though they could). Instead, they insist on using the OSG repo. Is that going to continue?

Actually, OSG requires that EPEL is enabled for all our packages.  It's just that if a single RPM is in both EPEL and OSG, then you need to take the OSG version (well, if you also want support from the OSG...).  We strive to keep the intersection between EPEL and OSG minimal, but I can't imagine any future where it's the null set as there are some packages we simply must patch.  I don't see why we would need to patch libmacaroons currently...

I've been a Fedora packager for some number of years and will start thinking about libmacaroons.  I already have an RPM available, just will need to go through the official steps.

Brian