The 2018 International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2018) to be held on

October 22-26 on the campus of the University of Texas at Arlington, Texas, USA.

The workshop will be devoted to studies for a high energy linear electron-positron collider, taking into account the recent results from LHC, and to review the progress in the detector and accelerator designs for both ILC and CLIC projects.

Conference Web site:

www.uta.edu/physics/lcws18/

The Welcome Reception is on Monday, October 22 at the University Center from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.

There will also be a Banquet Dinner on Wednesday, October 24 at AT&T Stadium from 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm.

The conference early bird discount registration fee of $425.00 is available until Tuesday, September 4, 2018. After September 4, the conference rate will increase to $475.00.

Guests are welcome to attend at an additional cost of $125

(solely includes social events and not conference sessions)

We hope you can join us for this important conference that will take place at a critical time for the future of our projects!

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1