Moved to sw list....

I can?t do this right now but it is easy.

Checkout the github project, use ?tar zcvf? to compress the file (follow the current naming convention), copy it over the current one or add it to the github, then standard ?git add? and ?git push? to upload it.

HPS MC installs and uses these automatically so you should do this if possible so that our MC jobs can access them.

Maybe Omar can help with the git stuff if you?re not able to do it.

Norman, probably you should update the wiki (not sure who else would do it).

?Jeremy