 Dear Colleagues,

If you have not already done so, please take advantage of the early registration fee,
and make your reservation at the conference hotel.

We look forward to seeing you in Arlington in October!

Andy White
for the LCWS2018 Program Committee

                                                [log in to unmask]" alt="" class="">

The 2018 International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2018) to be held on

October 22-26 on the campus of the University of Texas at Arlington, Texas, USA.

The workshop will be devoted to studies for a high energy linear electron-positron collider, taking into account the recent results from LHC, and to review the progress in the detector and accelerator designs for both ILC and CLIC projects.

Conference Web site:

www.uta.edu/physics/lcws18/

The Welcome Reception is on Monday, October 22 at the University Center from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.

There will also be a Banquet Dinner on Wednesday, October 24 at AT&T Stadium from 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm.

The conference early bird discount registration fee of $425.00 is available until Friday, September 14, 2018. After September 14, the conference rate will increase to $475.00.

Guests are welcome to attend at an additional cost of $125

(solely includes social events and not conference sessions)

We hope you can join us for this important conference that will take place at a critical time for the future of our projects!

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1