John, let me know when you are coming, I can help you register in the gyms front desk

On Oct 15, 2018, at 6:14 AM, Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Can someone please help/guide John register.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Christopher Koch
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:29 AM
To: John Graybeal <[log in to unmask]>; Alonso Mori, Roberto <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: questions about SLAC soccer

Hi John-
I have moved to Brentwood Ca.  I still hope to get back now and again to play.  Getting out of shape quickly though.  I miss playing.

Questions:
-All players must sign release form once. After that they can play as often as they wish.  Speak to Roberto to see if he is still OK with sponsoring players.
-Tiger will get this email and can give you his email address.
-Friday games are usually at noon.  Special games are scheduled for 4pm in the summer.  With the shorter days I don't expect any late games until next Summer.
-Friday games are usually the bigger game.  Wed and Thurs games are usually normal size.
I hope to see you on the field again. A occasional Friday is my plan.

Your friend,
Chris