From: Olson, Jeffrey R (US)
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Post-Thanksgiving soccer moved to Saturday

Hi all,

I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving.  Sorry for the late notice, but the Friday soccer group has decided that, since the forecast calls for pouring rain tomorrow, we will instead play on Saturday at 2 pm.  The plan is still to play at 480 Oak Road, near Sand Hill Rd and across from the Stanford Medical Facility.  But if it really pours tomorrow and the field is closed, we will play on the artificial turf field on El Camino, across from the Stanford Shopping Center, alongside the Caltrain tracks.

Hope to see all y’all there!

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space
O/A013D, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191