We will be playing a soccer game at Stanford on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Start time, 2 pm.  Kids welcome.  Last year, the kids ages 12 and younger played in a separate game since we had so many.

Kickoff at 2 pm to have plenty of warmth for the game and food/drink afterward.  Bring your Thanksgiving leftovers to share after the game!

We play on the big field on Oak Rd across from the Stanford Medical Facility.  The address is very near to 480 Oak Rd. Palo Alto.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space
O/A013D, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191