Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, 9 am Pacific, noon East Coast, 6 pm Europe.

Sorry, I did not have time to ping people for agenda items. If you have something to add, please reply and I will add you to the agenda.

Agenda:

  1. New issue with Vertex Z0. (It’s not the alignment?)   - Norman + ALL
    1. See Exhibit 1.
    2. We need analyzers to verify the Z vertex.
    3. Where is that target anyway?
  2. Adjusting MOUSE for pass2                                     - Rafo + Miriam + ALL
  3. Recent Pulls, Issues.                                                - ALL

Best,
Maurik

Exhibit 1:  The vertex Z position seems to have increased between releases of May 8 and now.

Please let me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

Best,
Maurik

BlueJeans Info:

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings

Meeting ID: 888128717
Connection URL:https://bluejeans.com/888128717