Dear SiD Colleagues,

Please see the mail below re the European Strategy Update documents and
call for comments.

Best regards,

Marcel and Andy

Dear Colleagues,

As you well know the process for the European Strategy Update is already
started and the next major step is the submission of project proposal by
Dec. 18th.

The Linear Collider Collaboration decided to submit two documents to
this process. A first one describing the ILC project and a second one
discussing a future possible European participation.

Please find attached the draft version of the document on the ILC as a
global project. We would like to invite you to read the document and
send comments or suggestions if any.

We expect comments to be submitted using the form at the webpage link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-s8UBBXbpZUhkqvjb466n-vF6WEOxHbhrMhMA0SMepAaycQ/viewform

*Deadline Dec. 12th *

Best wishes, Steinar, Jim and Juan on behalf of the editing team.