My apologies. I am an idiot. I had the old time for the meeting. We had previously changed the time to 9am Pacific, so I totally mislabeled the meeting time. People smarting than I realized this and started the meeting at 9am….. Again, sorry about that.

I am actually in the meeting right now with Kyle….

Best,
	Maurik